Messages (Advanced): Link to Jobs, Set Up Automove
This page applies to TaxDome Pro! pricing plan only. You can upgrade anytime.
To enhance your workflow, link messages to jobs to make them immediately available inside a pipeline. Plus, you can use Automove to automatically move jobs to the next stage in a pipeline once all client tasks inside a message thread are checked off as completed.
Messages can be linked to jobs by a firm owner, Admin, or any employee with access rights to view all accounts or who is assigned to the client account. They are linked either manually or by adding an automation. While adding messages to a pipeline via automation involves a change in the pipeline template, manual linking allows you to track all messages within a pipeline without modifying the template.
Here’s how it works:
1. Access the pipeline settings, add the stage for the message, then toggle on Automove Jobs. You can either add a Send Message automation (for more details, go here) or link an existing message thread manually (step 2 below).
2. To manually link a chat thread, go to the pipeline, make sure that the job is in the right stage, click the job box, click + Link on the top right, select Messages, then choose the chat threads.
- You can link any chat thread previously sent to users of the account.
- By default, only active threads are displayed. To see all or only archived threads, click the Filter button, select either All or Archived, then click Apply.
- A job can have as many linked threads as needed.
Once a client or team member checks off all client tasks inside a thread as completed, the job automatically moves to the next stage. And if you move the job manually, you can always decide what needs to be done with the client tasks or linked chat thread later.